An Interactive Visual Analytics Tool for microRNA Target Predictions
Sehi L'Yi, Daekyoung Jung, Minsik Oh, Bohyoung Kim, Robert J. Freishtat, Mamta Giri, Eric Hoffman, and Jinwook Seo / 1999
- Recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Safari (or possibly, Firefox) to use miRTarVis+.
- Currently, it is NOT TESTED for Internet Explorer (IE).
- Paired two-sample
- Unpaired two-sample
- P-value and Fold Change
- Other examples will be also uploaded here.
Some main features such as the Prediction Overview are not yet covered in the tutorial. We will update the tutorial as soon as possible.
Known Issues & Upcomming Updates
- We found that when there are many columns in paired two-sample data, miRTarVis+ is sometimes generating wrong p-value for paired t-test.
- We will improve performance for GenMiR++
- Optimal Label Placement has performance issues in Internet Explorer.
- If you find any bugs or problemns when using miRTarVis+, please let us know so that we can fix the issues.
- Email: email@example.com (Sehi L'Yi)